Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Queen Elizabeth II sends her first tweetQueen Elizabeth II has sent her first tweet — though she kept things traditional, signing off with "Elizabeth R." The 88-year-old monarch tried her hand at Twitter as she opened a new gallery Friday in central London's Science Museum, taking off a glove to press a tablet screen as 600 guests looked on. ... […]
- An early morning shooting injures oneAn early morning shooting in Ensley sends one man to the hospital. The Escambia County Sheriff's Office says it happened at the Sky Box Sports Bar off of Pensacola Boulevard at around 3:30 a.m. They say that a man was shot in the leg. ...
- Google Exec. sets new record jump from the stratosphereROSWELL, N.M. (AP) - Google executive Alan Eustace broke the sound barrier and set several skydiving records over the southern New Mexico desert early Friday after taking a big leap from the edge of space.Eustace's supersonic jump was part of a project by Paragon Space Development Corp. ...
- County heeds caution about PACE funding October 25, 2014County heeds caution about PACE fundingSanta Rosa County Tax Collector Stan Colie Nichols and Property Appraiser Greg Brown appeared Oct. 20 before county commissioners, recommending the board gather more details before engaging in a proposed agreement with the Florida Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Funding Agency. “The devil is in the details,” warne […]
- Adventures galore in Blackwater River State Forest October 25, 2014Adventures galore in Blackwater River State ForestVisitors can step back in time in the north end of Santa Rosa County, which offers endless adventures for outdoor enthusiasts in one of the largest state forests. Blackwater River State Forest contains nearly 200,000 acres of undeveloped woodlands and waterways with an abundance of longleaf pine forests, prov […]
- Gulf Breeze woman charged with insurance fraud October 25, 2014Gulf Breeze woman charged with insurance fraudThe Florida Department of Financial Services arrested a 46-year-old Gulf Breeze woman Oct. 12 on charges of insurance fraud. Jacqueline Michelle Johnson of the 3700 block of Manhattan Court is accused of receiving long-term disability and Social Security benefits while also working and collecting a salary – witho […]