Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Stores seeing an over stock of gunsGun stores are dealing with a problem they haven't faced in awhile.They have more product on the shelves than they are selling.Sales surged following the shooting at a newtown, Connecticut Elementary School in 2012.The increase in sales was fueled by concerns that the Government would increase regulations against assault rifles. ...
- Studer HalloweenThe staff of the Studer group is celebrating the move into their new digs in downtown Pensacola.Workers recently packed up at offices scattered throughout Pensacola and Gulf Breeze and they're settling into their new building at the Community Maritime Park. ...
- Scott campaigns on HalloweenRick Scott spent this Halloween campaigning for votes.Republican Governor Rick Scott stopped at a restaurant in Ponte Vedra Beach.He stopped at tables to talk with the people.Scott also made a stop in Jacksonville.It was all part of his two-week bus tour. ...
- Slaybaugh named 2014 Navarre Raider Homecoming Queen November 1, 2014Slaybaugh named 2014 Navarre Raider Homecoming QueenRylie Slaybaugh crowned 2014 Navarre Raider Homecoming Queen.Navarre Press
- Milton day care owner to remain jailed October 31, 2014Milton day care owner to remain jailedA Milton day care owner accused of shaking a 16-month-old boy who died from his injuries was not issued bond after appearing in court on a second-degree murder charge Oct. 31. Denise Lowery, 55, will remain behind bars until a Nov. 13 circuit court appearance related to the death of the toddler who was in her care. “The […]
- UPDATED: State Attorney will seek 1st-degree murder indictment October 31, 2014UPDATED: State Attorney will seek 1st-degree murder indictmentState Attorney Bill Eddins will seek an indictment for first-degree murder in the case of Thelma Denise Lowery, the Milton day care owner accused of abusing a 16-month-old boy who later died from his injuries. Eddins said he will present evidence to a grand jury in the next few weeks. “Under the l […]