Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Arrest made in beating death of Ben StallworthESCAMBIA COUNTY -- An Escambia County man wanted for questioning in the death of an elderly man, is now under arrest.Marcus Toler is charged with aggravated battery on an elderly person in the death of 76-year-old Ben Stallworth.Family members say Stallworth was beaten in the head with a brick inside his home on Lakeview Avenue Tuesday night. ...
- Cantonment woman "will not" go to jail for cocaine in daughter's backpackESCAMBIA COUNTY -- A Cantonment mom will not go to jail after her daughter showed up to school with cocaine in her backpack.Shana Beck pleaded no contest to contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Adjudication was withheld and she was sentenced to 12 months of probation and was ordered to look for a job, stay off drug and alcohol and complete parentin […]
- Woman walks in Petland and steals puppyPENSACOLA -- Pensacola police are trying to track down a woman who was caught on camera stealing a puppy from Petland.The woman walked into "Petland" on Wednesday carrying a large tote. Surveillance cameras caught her picking up an eight week old Yorkshire Terrier puppy, putting it in the tote and then leaving the store. ...
- 7-story hotel on the horizon for Navarre Beach March 7, 2014Construction is set to begin on a 161-room Gulf front hotel on the site of the former Holiday Inn on Navarre Beach, which was torn down in 2005 after damage from Hurricane Ivan. Property owners recently submitted site and foundation plans to Santa Rosa County. “It’s very exciting, and there’s progress toward construction,” said Santa […]The post 7-story hote […]
- Anglers comment on proposed offshore permit March 7, 2014The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) held a public workshop March 6 in Destin to accept comments about the establishment of a Gulf Offshore Recreational Fishing Permit. Thirty-five anglers attended the meeting. According to FWC, the permit would enhance recreational harvest and effort data collection for Florida’s offshore reef fish sp […]
- Chamber announces headliner for Fun Fest March 6, 2014The Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce announced March 6 Chris Stapleton, a Nashville singer and songwriter, will headline the 30th annual Fun Fest April 26 on Navarre Beach. Chamber CEO Tony Alexander said he believes Stapleton will be a good fit for the 30th annual event, which is sponsored by Santa Rosa Medical Center. […]The post Chamber announces he […]