Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Escambia County Sheriff's Office investigate homicide in WarringtonThe Escambia County Sheriff's Office is investigating an overnight homicide in a neighborhood near Warrington Middle School.Deputies were called to the intersection of Chaseville Street and Frisco road around midnight.On scene, they discovered a man's body and ruled his death as suspicious. ...
- Two NYPD officers killed in shootingNEW YORK CITY (AP) - An armed man walked up to two New York Police Department officers sitting inside a patrol car and opened fire Saturday afternoon, shooting both of them fatally before running into a nearby subway station and committing suicide, police said. ...
- Billboard for California gun range shows Santa holding rifleIt's about that time for Santa to start packing up his sleigh for Christmas, but in Butte County, California, he's packing heat.At least that's what a billboard along Highway 99 for a gun range shows him doing, and it is bound to turn some heads.The Old Saint Nick in the billboard sure doesn't look so jolly. ...
- NOAA: Juvenile admits to killing dolphin December 20, 2014NOAA: Juvenile admits to killing dolphinA juvenile has admitted to shooting a bottlenose dolphin with a hunting arrow in Florida state waters, according to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Office of Law Enforcement. The dolphin was found dead more than a week after being shot in Orange Beach, Ala. NOAA federal agents requested assistance fro […]
- Navarre Park bathrooms expected to open in January December 20, 2014Navarre Park bathrooms expected to open in JanuaryThe volunteer effort to construct public restrooms at Navarre Park is moving along quickly. James Dabney, who is leading the project, said he hopes the restrooms will be operational by the second week of January or perhaps earlier. Read more in the Dec. 18 issue of Navarre Press or subscribe online here. Na […]
- Saturday, Dec. 20, the 354th day of 2014 December 20, 2014Saturday, Dec. 20, the 354th day of 2014Today is Saturday, Dec. 20, the 354th day of 2014. There are 11 days left in the year. Today’s Highlight in History: On Dec. 20, 1860, South Carolina became the first state to secede from the Union as all 169 delegates to a special convention in Charleston voted in favor of separation. On this date: […]Navarre Press