Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Measles outbreak across Western StatesMeasles cases are spreading across Western states. That is causing some concern about crowds at this weekend's Super Bowl.Doctors are worried that an Arizona woman who contracted the disease may have exposed nearly 200 children to the virus when she visited a clinic in the Phoenix area. ...
- United Way helping students perform better in schoolThe United Way and the Escambia County School District are teaming up to help students prepare and perform better in school. The United Way hosted two days of workshops this week for school counselors and teachers to make sure they're aware of the services they offer to children and families. ...
- Alabama police searching for bank robbery suspectPolice in Daphne, Alabama are looking for the man who robbed a bank at gun point.A man about six feet tall walked into the First Community bank with a handgun at about 2:30pm on Jan 30th.He was wearing a gray baseball hat, dark gray sweatshirt, blue jeans, gloves and sunglasses. ...
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for Jan. 31 January 31, 20155 Things to Know in Florida for Jan. 31Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN ASSAULT CASE DROPPED; EX-GIRLFRIEND RECANTS A prosecutor says an aggravated assault case against George Zimmerman that was opened when his ex-girlfriend said he threw a wine bottle at her […]
- Today in History January 31, 2015Today in HistoryToday is Saturday, Jan. 31, the 31st day of 2015. There are 334 days left in the year. Today’s Highlights in History: On Jan. 31, 1865, the U.S. House of Representatives joined the Senate in passing the 13th Amendment to the United States Constitution abolishing slavery, sending it to states for ratification. (The […]
- Three sentenced in Gulf Breeze home invasion January 30, 2015Three sentenced in Gulf Breeze home invasionThree Pensacola men convicted of federal firearms offenses committed during an August home invasion were sentenced Friday afternoon. Robert F. Fraser, 26, was sentenced to 21 years, eight months; Teandre L. Altman, 21, was sentenced to 16 years, seven months; and Frank A. Rogers, 19, was sentenced to 10 […]