Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Multiple I-110 accidents cause concern for safety improvementsThe Florida Department of Transportation is looking at ways to improve safety on an Interstate 110 off ramp in Downtown Pensacola.Yesterday evening, Timothy Davey, 20, was killed last night when his motorcycle hit the wall. He was thrown over the side, onto Alcaniz Street. ...
- 101-year-old great-grandmother in heartwarming viral photo diesRosa Camfield, a 101-year-old woman featured in a photo holding her great-granddaughter, has died -- even as the photo continues to burn up the Internet, inspiring others to post multi-generational images.The photo initially was posted by Camfield's granddaughter Sarah Hamm, who was shocked to learn it was being shared by millions across the Internet. ...
- Physical altercation leads to arrest of a man trespassingDeputies arrested Zachary Price, 34, after responding to a physical altercation at a home in Freeport. The incident happened at a home off Wildwood Drive. Homeowner, Amber Cook, 33, said she had a trespass warning issued for Price who had walked through her front door without her consent. ...
- Former classmates reunite after 50 years March 31, 2015Former classmates reunite after 50 yearsIt’s easy to lose touch with high school classmates. Life simply gets in the way. And in the blink of an eye, more than 50 years fly right by. Bobbi Broxson of Navarre can relate. She hasn’t been together with four of her best friends from high school in 54 […]
- Navarre softball team highlights week with win over Pine Forest March 31, 2015Navarre softball team highlights week with win over Pine ForestNavarre’s softball team split its two games last week, opening with a 3-2 loss to Glenwood before earning a 6-0 win over Pine Forest. “We have been starting to be more competitive and that has led to success,” Navarre head softball coach Kim Smith said. “We […]
- Woodberry earns bid to state weightlifting meet March 31, 2015Woodberry earns bid to state weightlifting meetBefore every lift, T.J. Woodberry has his headphones in his ears and paces back and forth, shutting out everything around him as he focuses in on the challenge before him. The Navarre senior’s focus was on point Monday afternoon and he had no trouble conquering the latest challenge, winning […]