Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- 7 ex-NFL players appeal terms of concussion dealPHILADELPHIA (AP) — Seven former professional football players have filed a court challenge to a tentative class action settlement of concussion claims that would cost the NFL at least $765 million. They argued that some players won't be fairly compensated under the plan, especially those whose awards would be reduced or negated because of prior strokes […]
- Okaloosa School Board funding millions to replace worn down equipmentThe school district logo on this van is faded out, much like the van itself. But the van is still in use by the Okaloosa County School Board. And that's why they say a portion of 2.79 million dollars will go to replacing worn down equipment.While looking over the numbers, Superintendent Mary Beth Jackson said "This was just sitting out in school ac […]
- Chrysler recalls Jeep SUVs for ignition switchesThe ignition switch defects that engulfed General Motors are now a rapidly growing problem at Chrysler. Chrysler said Tuesday it is recalling up to 792,300 older Jeep SUVs worldwide because the ignition switches could fall out of the "run" position, shutting off the engine and disabling air bags as well as power-assisted steering and braking. ... […]
- Sheriff Hall fights for deputies July 23, 2014Santa Rosa County Sheriff Wendell Hall is fed up. He said he’s tired of his agency serving as a training ground for other local law enforcement agencies, which offer better salaries. At the county’s budget hearing July 22, Hall told commissioners that he would like to provide officers with a step increase plus an across-the-board […]
- Blues announce 2015 team July 23, 2014The Blue Angels announced July 22 the officers selected for the 2015 team. The squadron selected an executive officer, three F/A-18 demonstration pilots, an events coordination officer, two C-130 demonstration pilots, a flight surgeon and a supply officer to join the 2015 team. The Blue Angels select finalists to interview during the week of the […]
- No decision yet on Aydelott’s competency July 22, 2014Brandon Aydelott, the Gulf Breeze teen accused of the Christmas Eve 2013 murder of his mother, Holley-Navarre Middle School teacher Sharon Aydelott, will undergo further mental evaluation before a decision is made regarding his competency to stand trial. At a status hearing July 21 in Santa Rosa County, a judge decided that further review of Aydelott’s compe […]