Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Crab meat recallCrab meat sold in several states including Florida is being recalled after it was found to be contaminated with bacteria.The Rome Packing Company of Rhode Island issued the voluntary recall of several kinds of fresh and frozen crab meat sold under the Ocean's catch brand. ...
- Escambia Vet sentenced to 20 months on drug chargesAn Escambia County Veterinarian will spend 20 months in state prison on a number of drug charges.Michael Windley Pled no contest last month for writing and filling fraudulent methadone prescriptions.Windley used the name of his ex-wife's dog to obtain the narcotic. ...
- Texas man charged for killing family members in PensacolaA man is now waiting to be sentenced after he was convicted of several shooting charges on October 24th.Jeffrey Shoemo was convicted of driving from his home in Texas to Pensacola, and shooting at the homes of three of his family members,The shootings took place in December of 2012. ...
- Today is Saturday, Oct. 25, the 298th day of 2014 October 25, 2014Today is Saturday, Oct. 25, the 298th day of 2014Today is Saturday, Oct. 25, the 298th day of 2014. There are 67 days left in the year.Navarre Press
- Beaches to Woodlands Tour wraps up this weekend October 24, 2014Beaches to Woodlands Tour wraps up this weekendSome not-so-scary events are bound to be a treat on the final weekend of the 11th Annual Beaches to Woodlands Tour. The tour wraps up with fun-filled seasonal events, including Ghost Walk, Science Spooktacular by the Sea and Zoo Boo. A sampling of other venues scheduled on the final weekend of the tour includes: […]
- Local brothers to open family-friendly brewery October 24, 2014Local brothers to open family-friendly breweryLarry Rolison knows exactly who the customers at his new restaurant, Ye Olde Brothers Brewery, will be. They will have an affinity for craft beer and great food. They will appreciate the quality, vintage appeal of the restaurant which features colonial lighting, Spanish Saltillo tile floors and rocking chairs lin […]