Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- 2 year old boy hears for 1st time after getting surgeryFor the last six months, 2-year-old Asher Goldberg has been adjusting to sound, learning about his world, picking up words and even dancing to music.After he was born, his parents endured several months of testing before doctors confirmed that he was deaf. ...
- Tips to prevent Thanksgiving Day mishapsMillions of Americans are waking up this morning to prepare their Thanksgiving meal, but it doesn't always go the way they plan. There are more than three times as many hose fires on Thanksgiving than any other day of the year. So what can you do to keep Thanksgiving from being a disaster. ...
- Obama pardons Thanksgiving Day turkeysIt's a 67-year-old Thanksgiving tradition at the White House.President Obama pardoned the National Thanksgiving turkey.The designated turkey named Mac and its alternate Cheese were raised near Fort Recovery, Ohio.This year, the American public decided which of the two turkeys would become the 2014 National Thanksgiving turkey by casting a vote for #team […]
- Thursday, Nov. 27, the 331st day of 2014 November 27, 2014Thursday, Nov. 27, the 331st day of 2014Today is Thursday, Nov. 27, the 331st day of 2014. There are 34 days left in the year. This is Thanksgiving Day. Today’s Highlight in History: On Nov. 27, 1924, Macy’s first Thanksgiving Day parade – billed as a “Christmas Parade” – took place in New York. On this date: In 1839, the American Statistical […]Navarre Pres […]
- Notice of Intent to Consider an Ordinance | Legal #2679 November 27, 2014Notice of Intent to Consider an Ordinance | Legal #2679The reading and adoption of the following proposed Ordinance by the Board of County Commissioners of Santa Rosa County, is scheduled for 9:30 a.m., December 11, 2014, in the Commissioners meeting room at the County Administrative Complex, located at 6495 Caroline Street, Milton, Florida. AN ORDINANCE OF […]
- State parks open for the holiday November 26, 2014State parks open for the holidayWhile many places across the state will be closed for the fall holiday, most of the 171 Florida state parks and trails will be open normal hours of 8 a.m. to sunset on Thursday, Nov. 27. “This holiday, we hope you take time to enjoy our state parks and trails,” Florida Park Service Director Donald […]Navarre Press