If You Care About Your Hair, Then Salon Allure Is The Place For You!
Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Durant Family Speaks Out On ShootingThose severe storm that rolled through on Monday morning took their toll on many residents across the panhandle. One Ft. Walton Beach man lost thousands of dollars of equipment when his barge rolled over on Crab Island.Folks across the Panhandle are still cleaning up from the heavy storms that swept the area Monday. ...
- DeFuniak Springs Father and Son Drug ChargesA father and son from Defuniak Springs were arrested drug and weapons charges this week.Larry Hall and Larry Hall Junior were arrested after an undercover officer attempted a gun trade with Hall Junior, who is a convicted felon. After a search of their home, law enforcement for several guns including a sawed-off shotgun, AK-47, and two military carbines. ...
- Destin Barge Resturuant FlipsThose severe storm that rolled through on Monday morning took their toll on many residents across the panhandle. One Ft. Walton Beach man lost thousands of dollars of equipment when his barge rolled over on Crab Island.Folks across the Panhandle are still cleaning up from the heavy storms that swept the area Monday. ...
- Three Navarre lifters wait for state meet April 16, 2014At the super qualifier meet held at Fort Walton Beach, only the first place lifter in a weight division earns a ticket to the state championships. The second, third and fourth place finishers are placed into a state lottery system and are chosen after all of the super qualifier events have been completed. Brock Barberi […]
- Churches get ready for big day April 16, 2014Research indicates that for most churches Easter Sunday is the most highly attended day of the year and local churches are getting ready to welcome worshipers this weekend. “We average about 85 to 90 people on a regular Sunday,” said Pastor Steve Prahl from Risen Savior Lutheran Church. “Last year we had 250 people attend […]
- Fans celebrate with Ice Flyers April 16, 2014The SPHL season officially ended Saturday in Columbus, Ga., but Ice Flyer fans weren’t ready to stop cheering. They filled the Pensacola Bay Center April 15 to show appreciation for their back-to-back SPHL President’s Cup champion Ice Flyers. The team swept the Columbus Cottonmouths in the final by winning 9 – 1 at home April […]