If You Care About Your Hair, Then Salon Allure Is The Place For You!
Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- One local family roots for Patriots 'all the way'The biggest weekend of the year for football fans is here.The New England Patriots will take on the Seattle Seahawks Sunday in the NFL Championship Game. Around here, a lot of people are rooting for the Seahawks and the player from Gulf Breeze, Doug Baldwin. ...
- Two local men arrested for cases linked to messaging app 'KIK'Two men arrested for cruelty to a child and the cases are linked to the popular messaging app "KIK".Laura Hussey "KIK is fast and anonymous. I set up an account as 'John Smith' in less than five minutes. Here's my picture." More than 200,000 people now use "KIK". ...
- How to spend millions in BP finesThe communities hit hard by the 2010 oil spill are deciding how to spend millions of dollars in fines.Escambia County will get at least ten million dollars and as much as 150 million, after a federal lawsuit against BP is resolved. The county has some ideas how to spend it. ...
- Sexual predator moves to Cotton Boll Lane January 29, 2015Sexual predator moves to Cotton Boll LaneRik Jason Sargeant, 35, a registered sexual predator, moved to 6935 Cotton Boll Lane, according to an email from the Florida Offender Alert System. Sargeant was convicted in 2003 for sexual battery on a physically helpless person.Navarre Press
- Santa Rosa’s industrial business boom January 29, 2015Santa Rosa’s industrial business boomSanta Rosa County recently released its 2014 annual report highlighting the county’s successes, and those related to economic development stand out. A drive through Santa Rosa County Industrial Park also underscores the triumphs of the county’s economic development office (EDO) during the past few years under the leadership of Director Shannon […]
- Today in History January 29, 2015Today in HistoryToday is Thursday, Jan. 29, the 29th day of 2015. There are 336 days left in the year. Today’s Highlight in History: On Jan. 29, 1845, Edgar Allan Poe’s poem “The Raven” was first published in the New York Evening Mirror. On this date: In 1820, Britain’s King George III died at Windsor […]