If You Care About Your Hair, Then Salon Allure Is The Place For You!
Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Great white shark bites Central California surferLOS OSOS, Calif. (AP) -- Authorities say a surfer at a Central California beach survived an attack by a juvenile great white shark.Supervising State Park Ranger Robert Colligan said Sunday that the man in his 50s sustained minor injuries and was able to paddle himself to shore. ...
- Rookie Arizona police officer killed in shootoutFLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) -- A 24-year-old police officer and a suspect died after a shootout Saturday afternoon.Officer Tyler Stewart, 24, died at Flagstaff Medical Center after he was shot by a suspect in a domestic-violence case, police said.Stewart was looking for the suspect about 1:30 p. ...
- "The Interview" begins streaming on iTunesNEW YORK (CNN) - Sony Pictures is expanding its digital distribution of "The Interview," striking a deal with Apple's iTunes store over the weekend while counting up box office revenues from the movie's first few days in theaters.The movie studio won't release any data about revenues from online rentals, but through Sunday "The […]
- Arrest made in homicide December 27, 2014Arrest made in homicideFriday evening, Dec. 26, detectives with the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office, Major Crimes Unit arrested Taylor Lynn Crongeyer, 18, on a charge of homicide for the murder of Aubrey Cooley, 40. Deputies found Cooley with his ankles tied to a trailer hitch of a pickup truck with a gunshot wound to the head according to report […]Navar […]
- District furlough plans hold up contract negotiations December 26, 2014District furlough plans hold up contract negotiationsAfter 10 negotiation sessions, representatives from Santa Rosa Professional Educators (SRPE), the county’s teachers’ union, and Santa Rosa County Board officials have finally made some progress toward renewing a three-year teachers’ contract. “We made great strides at the last negotiation session with just […]
- Five Things To Know in Florida December 26, 2014Five Things To Know in FloridaYour daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today. COAST GUARD URGES BOATERS TO SLOW DOWN AFTER NEW YEAR’S EVE FIREWORKS IN POPULAR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY WATERS The Coast Guard has established a “regulated navigation area” from 11 p.m. Dec. 31 through 1 a.m. Jan. 1 in Biscayne Bay waters. Speed […]