If You Care About Your Hair, Then Salon Allure Is The Place For You!
Your NAME @ GULFBREEZE.COM
I agree to Terms of Service (TOS)
Now you can pay for your new email address.
Now you can pay for PREMIUM email address.
- Navarre woman killed in hit and runA Navarre woman is dead after a hit and run Sunday morning just after 6:30.Florida Highway Patrol reports that a pick up truck was traveling north on Panhandle Trail north of Ridge Drive in Navarre when it veered off of the road onto the west shoulder, and collided with Elizabeth R. ...
- Man who killed Leon County Sheriff's Deputy identifiedOfficials have identified the man who killed a Leon County Sheriff's Deputy on Saturday.The Sheriff's Office says 53-year-old Tallahassee resident Curtis Wade Holley set his home on fire, and waited to ambush first responders. When deputies arrived on scene, officials say Holley took one deputy's gun and shot Sheriff's Deputy Christo […]
- Flood concerns in Buffalo after heavy snow fallThe snow has stopped in Buffalo, New York for now, but the rain has set in, bringing with it flooding fears.The National Weather Service has the area under a flood warning. Authorities worry some buildings could collapse as snow on roofs soak up rain. ...
- A.C.T.S. prison ministry helps inmates overcome addiction November 23, 2014A.C.T.S. prison ministry helps inmates overcome addictionA local faithbased prison ministry is helping inmates at several area prisons change their lives in anticipation of their return to society. The dual-purpose program provides factual information about alcohol and drug dependency with faith-based support to overcome addiction. The Alcohol and Chemi […]
- Sunday, Nov. 23, the 327th day of 2014 November 23, 2014Sunday, Nov. 23, the 327th day of 2014Today is Sunday, Nov. 23, the 327th day of 2014. There are 38 days left in the year. Today’s Highlight in History: On Nov. 23, 1889, the first jukebox made its debut in San Francisco, at the Palais Royale Saloon. (The coin-operated device consisted of four listening tubes attached to an Edison phonograph.) On this […]Nav […]
- UPDATED Severe weather warnings continue November 22, 2014UPDATED Severe weather warnings continueThe National Weather Service in Mobile is forecasting a line of strong thunderstorms that will affect southern Santa Rosa County until 11:15 a.m. Thunderstorms moving to the north of the Gulf of Mexico could be stronger, which “may suddenly produce a tornado.” Wind gusts could reach 55 mph, which could blow off tree li […]